The Companies (Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2008
The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013
nedwos is a trading name of Andrew Sowden
Although we work primarily at client sites, nedwos can be contacted via Unit 3, Blackpool Enterprise Centre, Lytham Road, Blackpool, FY1 6DU
Currently, none of the services we provide are subject to registration with a Trade Register, Regulator or Professional Body within the UK.
All our information and documentation is confidential and provided only in English, and unless otherwise indicated, are “secret” as defined in the EU Trade Secrets Directive and WTO TRIPS Agreement.
Where appropriate, nedwos only provide “professional opinion” and do not give advice of any kind. Decisions influenced by this opinion are the sole responsibility of the person(s) making that decision.
You are bound by the conditions described on our privacy and website use page. Unauthorised access to, misuse of, or interference with this system or “equipment interference” to this or any related systems is prohibited and constitutes an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
In addition, all transactions are subject to the following:
- our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
- if relevant, a valid On-site/Off-site Services Agreement (OsSA)
- the Order Quotation or Order Confirmation as appropriate
- for late payment, extra charges may be made in line with The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, including Statutory Interest (currently 8.5%), Compensation of £40, £70, £100 based on size of debt, and £12 for any/each item of correspondence in connection with the account as per T+C clause 5.3.d
nedwos and/or the Companies do not accept service of documents by email or fax.
All trading styles and website names are Trade Marks of Andrew Sowden.
© 2007-2016 is reserved for all information and content within this, and related websites and documentation by nedwos, unless otherwise acknowledged.
All communications including, but not limited to, emails, telephone calls, meetings, chats, social media posts and video conferences may be recorded.
Intellectual Property Rights
Andrew Sowden reserves all relevant intellectual property rights including but not limited to:
- copyright (the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988)
- database right (the Copyright and Rights in Database Regulations 1997)
- publication right (the Copyright and Related Rights Regulations 1996)
- rights in performances (the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988)
Related Business Information
“nedwos”, “Your Services Group”, “danceaware”, “the KickAss Collective”, “DJ Snowy”, “Snowy” and “G-Daddy” are all © and ™ trading names/styles of Andrew Sowden
Related sites include but not limited to the following domains:
blackpool-cc.org.uk blackpoolmade.co.uk danceaware.co.uk eclectricity.co.uk galmi.co.uk nedwos.co.uk nedwos.net nedwos.info nrp-union.org.uk opendata.org.uk shizaru.org.uk thirdchamber.org.uk wheresmydad.org.uk your-bingo.co.uk